1 to 2 full-time positions available | Internships are welcome
Work from home (for the time being)
What’s a Brandyard designer like?
Brandyard designers translate ideas and concepts to help solve client’s problems. With fresh perspectives and bold ideas, they combine strategy and creativity to bring better design to each of our clients. Invested in their own personal growth, as well as the growth of the brands they shape, our designers are up to date with the latest design trends and concepts.
Brandyard designers have design and strategy at their core to help bring client’s visions to life. Armed with fresh ideas, new concepts and distinct perspectives, they’re mindful of what makes each client special in order to create designs that are unique to them. With a constant desire to learn, our designers are always on the lookout for what’s new and love to ask how else they can make something better.
On a given day you might
- Study design briefs and collaborate with Strategists to determine the appropriate brand messaging for brand building
- Conceptualize various visuals and materials
- Develop logos, websites, illustrations, and other designs based on requirements
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final works to be sent to the client
- Create and write brand guidelines
- Communicate with team and clients to keep everyone up-to-date on a project’s progress
- Complete projects through coordination and collaboration with partners such as photographers, stylists, printer suppliers, etc.
- Cultivate and nurture creativity within the team by sharing insights, ideas, and trends
The ideal person
- Up to date on the current design tools, software and design trends
- Thinks creatively and strategically to deliver unique concepts and meet client’s need
- Confident to try new things, to be bold, to go the extra mile
- Flexible, and can adapt to client’s needs
- Detail-oriented, open to constructive criticism, and a team player
- Self-motivated and proactive, can self-manage time and responsibilities to meet deadlines, has strong written and verbal communication skills and isn’t afraid to ask questions
Just so you know…
Before you create your application by hitting the “Apply Now” button below
- We only accept applicants located in the Philippines. Should you be from outside Metro Manila, please know that while we are working from home currently, we do wish to get back together at the office post-pandemic.
- For candidates who will be considered through the initial assessment, an interview will be scheduled, and afterward, a skills test will also be conducted before final deliberations are made on hiring.
- We hope you understand that we cannot reply to each and every application that we receive. We appreciate you taking the time to apply. If we’re interested in you though, we will definitely reach out!